Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A day at Disney World

I'm still gathering my thoughts about our Disney World experience but it's safe to say that Molly and I had an excellent girls trip to Florida. Leaving the brown and snow of mid April in Colorado for the sun and palm trees of Florida, was a no brainer for this flip flop wearing gal. We have both returned with a little pink to our cheeks and moisture to our parched skin. I love the no humidity of Colorado in the summer and do not envy those Floridians in mid July, but the feel of a little dampness on our skin was kind of nice for a change.

Since my brain is still on vacation mode and spell check seems to be hitting every word that I type, I'll just share a few videos and pictures from our getaway.

Chillin' at the pool

Fabulous dinner at the Breakers and playing afterwards.

Waiting for the tram to take us into Disney World. SO excited!

Classic Disney picture that you HAVE to take.

Post Splash Mountain
Vacation has made this mush brain forget how to upload the video that was the highlight of Molly's day at a PACKED park. I can only create a new post for the "Dancing with Goofy" video so take a peek at that too. Please pardon my blogging 101 issues. All in all we had a good day, but it makes me very sad that the special needs pass has been removed. I'm not sure how any parents of young children with autism can navigate the park and still have fun with a child that can't wait? I'm glad that we as a family got to experience that years ago. Luckily Molly is a relatively patient waiter now or our day would have been a disaster. More about that when my brain returns.

No comments: