Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I'm baaaackkkk....at least until next spring hits!




This is apparently a pattern as I look back through the couple of years that I have posted blogs. Spring time gets a little crazy and I don't make time to write. Then summer hits and I have a little more time to update you on Molly's life. I had fleeting thoughts that my blog readers, who are not my FB friends, might be worried that something awful had happened to our family and that's why I had not updated the site since early February. But no, it's just that I couldn't muster up a story for you amidst the fun of Jack's senior year, lacrosse, After Prom decorations, running Molly around to therapies, my job, etc, etc......

So let's do a quick recap of the last 4 1/2 months through pictures and then I can go back and share a few stories in the weeks to come, sound good?

PS Even after all this time I STILL struggle with adding pictures....they are mostly in chronological order :)


Molly tuns 20 years old and makes cupcakes for her friends at work.

We have to prompt this to happen by literally putting their arms on each other.

Her birthday and the Valentine's Day Dance fall on the same night. This means a hot date with Spencer.

Special Olympics Basketball
Post basketball medal! She was more excited than she appears.

Brooke told her to "go put on a hat to go for a Jeep ride." This is what she came out of her room wearing! :)


AMAZING ABA/music therapist Kirsten's last day :( Full blog post on this therapy to come. Molly is talking more than ever!

Spent many hours creating the After Prom "Back to the 80's" decorations for Jack's high school.

Did I mention that we parents had to stay up to chaperone from midnight-3 am? Took me a week to recover as I'm a 10 pm (at the latest) bedtime girl.





The beautiful prom people!








 
Molly loved watching Jack and all of his friends having their pictures taken before prom at the Broadmoor.

Silly Brooke during a game we were playing. That story will get it's own blog post.

Jack's #1 lacrosse fan!


Captains helped take the team to the state semi finals where they lost to Valor.
Jack made 2nd team All State. These are the other Cheyenne Mountain boys that made the All State team too. John Grant, Jr. photo bombed them.
Jack's graduation with Mimi and Gdad (who drove out from Virginia) and Brooke.




Jack is in the left group...can you see him?

THIS is what our summer will look like....Molly staring at me not knowing how to entertain herself in the pool.
He did it!! Off to CU Boulder next year.

No comments: